Sunday, January 27, 2013

Announcement: Banned Books Week 2013

Just a quick update for anyone participating in my Banned Books Challenge. The dates of this year's Banned Books Week have been announced! Last year this event took place in October, but this year it will be September 22-28. The challenge officially ends on the first day of Banned Books Week, but you can finish linking up your reviews and/or wrap-up posts throughout the week.

There are a couple of reviews linked up already, so I hope everyone is enjoying their reading selections. Thanks again to all the participants and to everyone who commented on the books I can't believe have been challenged -- this is such a fun topic and has generated such great discussion!

Photobucket
photo credit: Love Of Books by George Hodan

2 comments:

  1. Wow, talk about prepared ahead of time! I don't know what I'm going to post this week, let alone in September. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I'm generally not that prepared either (and I have no idea what what else I'm going to post this week!) It's only because I'm hosting a banned books challenge that I need to keep up with these things :) I've been waiting for the dates so I can tell the participants how long the challenge will last!

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think :)