Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#3): Stolen Nights

I thought this one was coming out soo long ago, but unfortunately I had some misinformation. I have been waiting ever since for this sequel to Rebecca Maizel's Infinite Days.

Stolen Nights (Vampire Queen, #2)
Stolen Nights
Expected Publication Date: 1/29/13

Rather than humans becoming vampires, this one is about a vampire that becomes human. The first one was a great read and I cannot wait to get my hands on this one.

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first book but it sounds intriguing. I hope you get this one soon =)

    Our WoW for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen quite a few negative reviews for the first one, but I really liked it. To each his own! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think :)