1. The Harry Potter series, by J.K. Rowling -- Before I was a blogger, while I'm a blogger, after I'm a blogger...this will be a forever favorite.
2. The Twilight Saga, by Stephenie Meyer -- A favorite guilty pleasure for sure.
3. The Tomorrow series, by John Marsden -- My first truly YA series that I read when I actually was a teenager -- what a fabulous introduction to the genre!
4. Both Sides of Time, by Caroline B. Cooney -- I loved the first three books in this series and while I didn't really care for the conclusion in book four, it was still a very memorable read. This was another YA series from before the genre got so crazy popular.
5. Wait Till Helen Comes, by Mary Downing Hahn -- I devoured books by this author as a kid and literally read this one dozens of times. It is one of the first chapter books I remember reading and one of very few books I still have from childhood -- torn and tattered as it may be!
6. The Da Vinci Code, by Dan Brown -- I went to Catholic school my entire life and reading this one in high school felt delightfully rebellious.
7. The Birth House, by Ami McKay -- I love this woman's writing and I am most definitely overdue to read her second book!
8. World of Pies, by Karen Stolz -- I am way overdue for a re-read of this one. It was a firm favorite for several years, even though I don't actually remember a whole lot of the plot!
9. The Outlander series, by Diana Gabaldon -- Time travel, adventure, romance, Jamie Fraser...this is another forever favorite.
10. Water for Elephants, by Sara Gruen -- One of the best stand-alone novels I have ever read -- a truly magical book. (I actually did review this one as an "oldie but goodie.")
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.