Friday, September 11, 2015

Baby Books to Make a New Mom Cry, Part 2

Back in May, I shared some of my favorite baby books -- the ones that were getting me all choked up as a brand new mom. I've found a few more since then that I absolutely adore, so thought I'd share this next batch. The waterworks don't turn on quite as easily these days, but I still love some of these more sentimental stories. I'm enjoying them while I can -- before my little guy is big enough to pick what I read to him, that is!


Baby Love, by Angela DiTerlizzi
Guess How Much I Love You, by Sam McBratney
If I Could Keep You Little..., by Marianne Richmond

* * * * *

What are your favorite books to read to the little ones in your life?


4 comments:

  1. If I Could Keep You Little looks adorable, and definitely would probably make a new mom cry! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay! I am a sucker for the sweet & sentimental baby books for sure :)

      Delete
  2. I read The Kissing Hand before taking him to daycare and it definitely tugged at the heart strings! My husband said it was lame, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my pre-baby self might have thought a lot of baby books were lame, but I think I can safely say my perspective has changed a bit, lol

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think :)