Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#8): Gameboard of the Gods

I found out about this upcoming series two weeks ago over on Nightmare on Bookstreet.

Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1)
Gameboard of the Gods
Expected Publication Date: 6/4/2013

You had me at "In a futuristic world nearly destroyed by religious extremists..." This would be my first from Richelle Mead and I'm very much looking forward to it. You can click on the book cover for the full description on Goodreads.

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.

2 comments:

  1. So so so excited for this book! I love Richelle Mead and everything she writes :) Awesome choice this week! Check out my WoW:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by -- I'm hearing only good things about this author!

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think :)