Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sh*t My Dad Says


Sh*t My Dad SaysSh*t My Dad Says by Justin Halpern
Source: Purchased from Audible.com
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My husband and I listened to this on audiobook in the car and I'm eternally grateful that we did not get in a accident -- it's just that funny. Justin's Dad has something to say about just about every topic you can think of and it's all hilarious. The man has no filter -- he cuts to the chase, tells it like it is, says what he thinks, and really likes the word sh*t (and bullsh*t). If that kind of thing bothers you (Mom, I'm talking to you), you probably should pass on this one. If you prefer your humor with a sprinkling of colorful language, you MUST read or listen to this book. It's hands down the most entertaining memoir I've ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think :)