Monday, March 26, 2012

Hana

Hana by Lauren Oliver
Series: Delirium trilogy #1.5 (a short story)
Published by: HarperTeen
Date: Feb. 28, 2012
How did I get this book? Purchased
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
GoodReads | Author | Publisher

This short story is for the fans of the Delirium series. It is basically a portion of the first book, but told from the point of view of the main character's best friend, Hana. It was a quick read and helped to refresh my memory in preparation for reading the second book in the series, Pandemonium. I'm not a huge fan of short stories in general and this is not as good as the full length books, but I still recommend this one if you liked Delirium. It helps fill in some blanks and explain the motivations behind some of Hana's actions. I don't want to give too much away, but an important secret is also revealed. It answers a question I didn't even realize I wanted to know the answer to. I can't honestly say that I loved it, but I am definitely glad that I read it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think :)