Saturday, June 9, 2012

I Suck at Girls


I Suck at GirlsI Suck at Girls by Justin Halpern
Source: Purchased from Audible.com
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was another audio book I listened to in the car with my husband. It wasn't *quite* as funny as Sh*t My Dad Says, but we still really enjoyed listening to it. It's more of a narrative with really funny parts, rather than the string of hilarious anecdotes the prior book was.

In this installment, Justin traces his romantic history all the way from childhood to marriage proposal. Not surprisingly, Justin's Dad is still the star (in my opinion anyway) as he has quite a lot to say about women and romance.

If you liked Sh*t My Dad Says, you definitely need to read this book. If you never read Sh*t My Dad Says, read it NOW, then check out this sequel. If you are Justin Halpern, please keep writing so I can keep buying your books. If you are Justin's Dad, you are hilarious and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think :)