Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Two for the Dough

Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, #2)Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich
Source: Purchased
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was pretty much what I expected to see in a follow-up to
One for the Money. Bounty hunter Stephanie Plum is on the tail of a sick a twisted criminal, her second big FTA (fail to appear) in her newfound career. In this installment, Grandma Mazur plays a bit more prominent role, even acting as Stephanie's sidekick at times. Joe Morelli is officially back behind the badge and can now help Stephanie as a police officer instead of a fugitive. I can't say I'm surprised, but I am happy to report that things are starting to heat up between Stephanie and Joe. I'm going to guess their on-again-off-again, love/hate relationship is going to keep this series interesting for the next 16 books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think :)